Reservations for the Aloft will open soon
See below for how to get on The Westin wait list. Having an Aloft reservation does not disqualify you from the waitlist.
Arisia will be held at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
I want to ...
- Join the waiting list for the Westin
- Request a special room location or type
- Change my reservation
- Cancel my room reservation
- Leave a coat or small bag at Coat Check
Reserve a Room
- You can request a place on the wait list by filling out a Special Request form.
- You can wait for Aloft reservations to open (coming soon!)
The Westin Boston Waterfront Rates
The Westin is currently sold out. We are working to make more room nights available at the Westin. Meanwhile:
|Executive Suites; Skyline Suites;
One-Bedroom Harborview Suites
The Westin will charge a non-refundable deposit equal to one (1) night's stay plus applicable taxes on December 15th, 2017, roughly one month prior to the convention. This deposit will be applied to the final room bill. To cancel a room without having to pay the deposit, you must contact the Arisia Innkeeper by December 9th at @email. This deposit policy applies only to reservations made at The Westin, the primary convention hotel, and not the overflow hotel.
If you do not have a valid card on file when deposits are run on December 15th, your room will be released. That means that you will not have a reservation at all. Please ensure that you are using a valid card number and that your card information is updated as necessary by that time.
For more information about the deposit, please see our Hotel Deposit FAQ
Westin Hotel Booking Details
- All hotel rates are per night and do not include the 14.45% room tax.
- All rates are for all occupancy levels, but no more than four (4) people may stay in a room.
- If you want a room on Saturday, you must book Friday or Sunday night for a two-night minimum. If you want a single night that is not Saturday, you will need to make a reservation for two nights and then fill out the special request form.
- Rooms include free in-room wireless Internet.
- If the reservation system says no rooms are available, try changing your arrival date (e.g. Friday instead of Thursday). If that works, fill out the Special Request form and request the desired arrival date.
- For any special requests, cots (not available in double-double rooms), accessibility, location, etc. please fill out the Special Request Form as described below. Any information entered into the hotel reservation page will not be honored
- Suites are handled by request. The deadline for a suite request is Oct 16.
The only way to reserve a hotel room for Arisia at the Westin is to book it through Arisia. If you call their 800 number or use the public Westin website, you will be told that rooms are not available.
Overflow - Aloft Hotel Rates
The Aloft Seaport Boston hotel is across the street and a half block from the Westin hotel. The address is401-403 D Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Aloft reservations are not yet open. When available, the rates will be as below.
Aloft Hotel Booking Details
- All hotel rates are per night and do not include the 14.45% room tax.
- The rate is for all occupancy levels.
- Reservations may be made for Thursday, Jan 11th, through Tuesday, Jan 16th. If you would like a room outside of those dates, make a reservation and use the Special Request form to request a change to your reservation dates.
- If you are on the waitlist for the Westin, making a reservation at the Aloft will not hurt your chances for a room in the main hotel.
Special Room Requests
The deadline for special room requests is Dec 10. Special rooms include the following:
- Getting on the waitlist for your preferred hotel (once it is sold out)
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Family block rooms (Close to Childcare, Fast Track families; does not guarantee a babysitting membership)
- Low floor or shabbat floor rooms
- Rooms with roll-away cots or cribs
- Connecting rooms (will require reservation of both a King and Double room in the same block)
This system is also used to process room location requests, modifications to your reservations, and to be placed on the waitlist. For special room placement in the hotel, please do the following:
- Make a reservation in the room block you would like to be in. The family block is considered "active."
- Submit your request using the link to the Special Request Form below.
- Accessible rooms are available in both the "active" and "quiet" blocks and will be assigned with accessibility as a primary need and quiet/active as a preference. If you would like an access room close to the elevators and/or have special mobility needs please let us know in the comment section of the Special Request Form.
We do our best to assign people rooms but due to demand cannot always guarantee your first choice. Any additional information is much appreciated so we can try and best meet your needs. If you would like a room near a different reservation, you will need your confirmation number as well as the confirmation number for the reservation you would like to be near. All reservation changes may be combined into one form; separate form submissions are not required.
Westin Pet Policy
Up to two pets are allowed in a guest room. Cats and dogs are permitted. Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms, and guests must sign our pet waiver (PDF) at check-in. The hotel allows service dogs. A fee will be charged for any damages to the guest room.
- A limited number of suites at the Westin are available by request only for parties, families, and others.
- Suites at the Westin consist of 1 king bedroom attached to a parlor room. There are no suites where the bedroom portion contains two double beds. Most of the parlors have a pull-out couch.
- Priority for suites is given to parties, and requests are evaluated by the Hotel Liaison team. The suite request deadline is October 15th, and suite assignment will take place by the second week of November.
- You must make a room reservation before filling out the Party Host and Suite Request Form (or be on the wait list for a room at The Westin).
Changing my Reservation
For information about canceling reservations, please scroll down to the Hotel Cancellation section.
The deadline to request changes to your reservation at either hotel is January 5th. This includes changing your reservation dates and/or room type (king/double). Modifications are made on an as-available basis. Double rooms are in high demand with the convention and while we try to accommodate all requests are not always able to do so. Requests are filled on a first-come basis and late changes to room type may not be honored.
The dates of Arisia hotel reservations may be from Thursday January 11th through Monday Jan 15th. If you would like a room outside of those dates, make a reservation and use the Special Request form to request a change to your reservation dates. If you are on the waitlist for the Westin, making a reservation at the Aloft will not hurt your chances for a room in the main hotel.
If you want a room on Saturday, you will also need to book Friday or Sunday night for a two-night minimum. If you want a single night that is not Saturday, you will need to make a reservation for two nights and then fill out the special request form. All reservation changes may be combined into one form; separate form submissions are not required.
Please contact the Aloft hotel directly to change your reservation at the overflow hotel. Their toll-free number is 1-888-796-4664
Room Need Requests
The deadline to request special items in your existing reservation is January 5th. This includes non-feathered bedding, cots, and cribs. Submit your request using the link to the Special Request Form below. Rooms include free in-room wireless internet and a refrigerator. Any information entered into the hotel reservation page will not be honored, you must fill out a special request form. All reservation changes may be combined into one form; separate form submissions are not required. Someone from the Arisia Staff will contact you after January 8th to confirm your request status.
Connecting Room Requests
All connecting rooms in The Westin connect from a King room to a Double room via a door in a shared wall. You cannot get two Doubles or two Kings that connect. To request a pair of connecting rooms, please make reservations for both a King room and a Double room (both rooms must be in the same block, Active or Quiet), then fill out the Special Request Form including confirmation numbers for both rooms. Connecting rooms requests are subject to availability, and the deadline for requests is December 10th.
To cancel your hotel room at the Westin Hotel email @email. This will let us give your room to the next person on the waiting list.
All rooms at The Westin must be canceled by December 9th to check in to avoid incurring a penalty.
For more information about cancellations and the deposit, please see our Hotel Deposit FAQ